Apeks BPW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny that the Aqualung website has these but they are nowhere to be found on the Apeks UK site.

The fact that they will be sold in the US by Aqualung guarantees they will be overpriced (max 10% discount) and can't be sold over the phone/mail/internet.

I'll keep my DSS rig. :D

looks nice. but i would stay with OMS. i realy like my oms set up. but that apex is realy nice.

StSomewhere:
Funny that the Aqualung website has these but they are nowhere to be found on the Apeks UK site.

The fact that they will be sold in the US by Aqualung guarantees they will be overpriced (max 10% discount) and can't be sold over the phone/mail/internet.

I'll keep my DSS rig. :D
Yabbut ... it does answer the question about whether or not backplates are starting to become more mainstream ... now that they can overprice them, more LDS will start carrying them ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

mossym:
even more reason to keep guys like tobin and fredt in bunsiness
Well ... I own plates from both of 'em, so I'm doing my part ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yep, looks good. I like that harness with the padding.........

I just put the WTX harness on for the first time with a cylinder. I have to admit, this is a VERY comfortable harness. I don't think it will meet the needs of the extended range technical divers, but this is going to be a hit with the harness-style recreational divers. This set-up is going to give Dive Rite and OMS a pretty good run for the money. Apeks and AquaLung apparently did their homework on this series of products.

Phil Ellis
Dive Sports Online
www.divesports.com
(800) 601-DIVE

I will see them for the fist time next tues when the rep comes by. I am a fan of apeks products so far, so my expectations are high. If I like them, I will probably get the 60lb bladder for my twin set up. Will let ya'll know.........

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom