AOW course info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheVinstigator

Registered
Reaction score
Just signed up for my AOW course at divers two, any advice on what specialty courses that would be appropriate for the area? I purchased my pony tank(30) and regs for same. I have a 7mm farmer john but would probably buy a dry suit in the future. I presently do not own my tanks yet but will buy them in the future, any advice DIN or YOKE, will probably switch to nitrox in the future and would like to not have to buy more tanks. Thanks all, Vinny

TheVinstigator:
Just signed up for my AOW course at divers two, any advice on what specialty courses that would be appropriate for the area? I purchased my pony tank(30) and regs for same. I have a 7mm farmer john but would probably buy a dry suit in the future. I presently do not own my tanks yet but will buy them in the future, any advice DIN or YOKE, will probably switch to nitrox in the future and would like to not have to buy more tanks. Thanks all, Vinny

Strongly recommended deep, navigator, and night divings. They are the most useful lessons. If you can add one more, then it would be wreck diving or boat. I am going for AOW too this fall! :eek:)

Good luck, TheVinstigator!

-wildmtn

I'm doing nav, deep, night, wreck, and peak performance bouyancy for my PADI AOW. I figure that those 5 will get me on track to hit the ocean in the spring...

Back
Top Bottom