AOW Certified today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aladytaylor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We did it guys. My Husband and I are now AOW certified. It has been just over 4 months since we started and we have logged 30 dives. We have met some great friends here on SB and with our dive club. We dive almost every weekend and are always looking for new people to dive with.

Special thanks to Dive Oahu (dive club), Island Divers (for just being a class act) and Ocean Concepts (for keeping it affordable for us)

Divers are awesome and Girl Divers Rock!!! :humble:

Lol, I still remember the first time we met at Hanauma Bay, you both were a little jittery since having some bad experiences there. Now you both are turning into some damned fine divers if I say. Keep diving, and we need to link up for some more fun diving together soon.

Peace,
Greg

Congratulations.
Very jealous of your location.
I get to vacation dive Kona every Christmas. I would also be diving as much as possible if I were living where you are. I much prefer the warm waters to the cold. You are in paradise. Way to take advantage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom