AOW at Circleville or someplace else south of Columbus.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, what a review from Pue. I'm blushing. Just to let you know though, I always make sure that Greg has enough bail money on hand. :D

Prages:
I have to admit, the whole tag tucking thing was rather ironic. :D

It was good to meet you guys. Too bad we're probably banned from Gilboa now! :)
Paula you can tuck my tag anytime! :wink:

I bet you aren't banned. :)
Besides, we've got connections (Bob:D)

Now had I known in advance that This Guy carries bond money...........

Randy, you need not resort to shameless pandering. I would make you a sandwich any day. :) Glad you liked the melted-ice moistened turkey and swiss on Oatnut bread. :dance: Melted ice is now my favorite sandwich condiment....... :crafty:

pennypue:

Randy, you need not resort to shameless pandering. I would make you a sandwich any day. :) Glad you liked the melted-ice moistened turkey and swiss on Oatnut bread. :dance: Melted ice is now my favorite sandwich condiment....... :crafty:

Shameless pandering works well for me. I'm good at it! :07:

Mrs.Prages:
Wow, what a review from Pue. I'm blushing. Just to let you know though, I always make sure that Greg has enough bail money on hand. :D

She just hasn't figured out the truth about ya.

Obviously nobody told that guy that you are known to kick guy's *****es! Get em Paula!

Mrs.Prages:
[snip]

It was great to meet the Princess and her entourage. Randy and Bob were a great pair to tag along with the Princess. I am very sad that we did not get to spend more time with you guys. It seemed like the only laughter we heard was coming from them. Gilboa seemed very grim this weekend and for those of you who know me, you have to know that was killing me.

I talk to everybody whether they like it or not usually and it just didn't seem like anybody around us was up for it.

[snip]

It was great meeting you and Mr. Smith... if that's your real name! :wink: I'm surprised you even noticed Randy or me since royalty get's so much attention. :D

The non-fire was a nice side show too!

Glad your class went well.... too bad your visit wasn't more better... hopefully NEXT time goes much better!!

bob

wb416:
The non-fire was a nice side show too!bob

Believe it or not, by the time we went for our night dive, the fire was going pretty well. We cooked hamburgers on it and everything!

pennypue:

Last night I bought some of that oatnut bread. It's good stuff! I Check your PMs about the fundies class. Last night I called Brando and asked lots of questions. Believe it or not, he even claimed to know Bob O'! :)

Randy43068:
Last night I bought some of that oatnut bread. It's good stuff! I Check your PMs about the fundies class. Last night I called Brando and asked lots of questions. Believe it or not, he even claimed to know Bob O'! :)
Do you think Brando would be willing to call me Princess in class?
Or am I going to have to make due with S T E L L A!!!!!!!!

:laughing:

I knew there was a reason not to go to the Jazz Festival in Columbus this weekend..... Oh, well couldn't pass up the ribs that went with it, I wonder if they have those in Kansas?

pennypue:
Do you think Brando would be willing to call me Princess in class?
Or am I going to have to make due with S T E L L A!!!!!!!!

:laughing:

Most likely he'll be saying "SHHHHHH" a lot to you! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom