AOW at Circleville or someplace else south of Columbus.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am on the prowl for an instructor for our AOW course. If you or someone you know is interested in taking on a couple of us let me know. We live in WV, but only about 1 1/2 from Athens by the new Route 33.

I have not been to Circleville, but am told it is not too far from me.

We would like to be certified before the middle of August. We are leaving for Key Largo at the end of August and would like to be able to do a couple of the wreck dives while we are there.

PM if you have any information.

Thanks

Paula

The closest quarry in ohio to do the deep dive portion of the AOW is gilboa. The could do a few dives at twin quarries but not the deep. If you want to go up there i can give you a few shops to call. PM me if you want them.

Thanks for the info. Gilboa may be too far for us to think about since the coast is just about as far in the other direction. I appreciate the answer though.

Thanks again

Paula

Paula, remember Kevin from the Summersville trip? he works at a shop that dives summersville. Lemme know if you want his e-mail. I'm sure he's be glad to inquire.

Oh yeah, I forgot about them.
Thanks Kristi.

By the way, I was sad to not get to say goodbye to you and yours again this weekend. I hope you had a good time and that you have a great time in Utila. :)

Do yopu need his contact info?

kinda like that when we're in and out of the water at different times. No biggie. There's always NEXT time. Surprised NEXT time isn't being planned yet~

I have his info. I just forgot. I think I might try for someone out of this area though. They charge so much per specialty at this dive shop. I thinkit's like 120 buck per specialty per person. I think we can do better if we are willing to travel.

Thanks though

I'm ready for the next trip. When and where?

Paula

Mrs.Prages:
Oh yeah, I forgot about them.
Thanks Kristi.

By the way, I was sad to not get to say goodbye to you and yours again this weekend. I hope you had a good time and that you have a great time in Utila. :)
Mrs. Prage, ma'am :).....giggle.....let me know what you all come up with.........I need to do my AOW and I can't think of a better group to do it with!!!!!

But I would like it to have everything in one weekend. :)
I'd hate to have to travel too far, too many times.

Gilboa works me!!!

I am the same way. We definitely are shooting for one weekend extravaganza type of thing. You know if you want to do it with us, I wouldn't mind traveling a little farther like to Gilboa or something. If it's just us I want to be close to home, but for party crowd it would be different. If we found something for this weekend or for the weekend of August 6th and 7th are you interested.

Team Prages and PrincessPue, what a combo. :D Anyone else want to play?

Mrs.Prages:
I am the same way. We definitely are shooting for one weekend extravaganza type of thing. You know if you want to do it with us, I wouldn't mind traveling a little farther like to Gilboa or something. If it's just us I want to be close to home, but for party crowd it would be different. If we found something for this weekend or for the weekend of August 6th and 7th are you interested.

Team Prages and PrincessPue, what a combo. :D Anyone else want to play?
You could count me in!!!!

I'll even bring you a spare tiara from my throne room. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom