Anyone want to dive Lake Keowee Hot Hole Feb 17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the temp looks like it is going to be mid to high 60's I will have 7/5 mil suit, hood and gloves. You can rent a thicker suit at Bill's place or your LDS if you think you need more. Check with Bill at Off the Wall for sizes and prices. I like having a thinker suit in the those temps.

I will bring along my fish feed bag and maybe you can get some picture of them feeding. I love to watch them feed. I would be nice to get some good pictures of the fish.

You don't happen to have the number handy to Off the wall so I can check prices on the rental suits...dont really want to buy one at this point in time.

Group rates available by request
$30.00 per person for 1/2 day charters on Lake Jocassee and Lake Keowee--AM,PM, and/or night diving available
$100.00 per person for all day charter on the Cooper River. Four, one hour dives.
Rental lighting with 10 watt HID available on request. Hand or helmet mount are both available.
AIR FILLS** $6 / $8 Nitrox …….80 cu. ft.
AIR FILLS** $8 / $10 Nitrox ……100 & 120 cu. ft.
Tank Rental $8 air / $10 Nitrox …..80 cu. ft.
Tank Rental $10 air / $12 Nitrox…..100 & 120 cu. ft.
$15.00 Regulator rental
$15.00 BC rental
$15.00 Wet Suit rental
$25.00 Dry Suit rental
$5.00 wrist mount compass rental
** Discount Fill Cards Are available to save you $1.00 per fill **

talked to Bill about the suit thickness and they are two piece suit 6mil on 6mil. He does not rent hoods or gloves. I have a Henderson hood and love it. If you can't purchase one locally, Joe at www.scubatoys.com has them in stock. I really like the extra stretch in that the Henderson Hyperstretch provides.

You need to check with Bill to make sure he has your size suit available as he has a limited number of suits. He is having some computer problems so it is best to call him.

ok thanks alot....hopefully I can get it worked out to be able to go..I should know by the end of next week.

I believe she is talking about the water temp. The question I had was in reference to the wetsuit thickness. Ginnie Springs was 68 degrees when I dove it the last time and I had a 3 mill on and no hoodie. I may try to get a thicker one though.

Irregulator:
I believe she is talking about the water temp. The question I had was in reference to the wetsuit thickness. Ginnie Springs was 68 degrees when I dove it the last time and I had a 3 mill on and no hoodie. I may try to get a thicker one though.

The water is supposed to be in the mid seventies. If the air is 60', I'm thinking I might be able to get away with a 3mm wetsuit.

Back
Top Bottom