Anyone used a Divesoft Freedom DDC Computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Start with the fact it runs on a single AA battery and is designed to be super low power. It's not a general purpose computer.

“display drivers” “liberty has like 8gb of storage” :rofl3:

I just drove off from my liberty. When I get back, I'll show you the screen that shows memory available. I think mine is at like 7.2gb

I just drove off from my liberty. When I get back, I'll show you the screen that shows memory available. I think mine is at like 7.2gb

I don't care in the slightest. Memory is so cheap that it barely registers as a feature.

What's the resolution on a 4th generation iPod nano? I used to watch movies on that during deco.

And it's half the size of a petrel

What's the resolution on a 4th generation iPod nano? I used to watch movies on that during deco.

And it's half the size of a petrel

same resolution as the petrel, not great to watch movies, probably doesn't have a fast refresh rate either. Also no sound, be a rather boring deco. I have bone conducting headphones that I can hear thru my hood. I'd rather music and no video than video and no sound...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom