Anyone up for some gentle diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Conditions don't look bad as far as the swell model goes, but viz reports are looking pretty bad.

You can always do the underwater Olympics / Fun dive Sunday the 13th at morning start lake. It's a lot closer than Monterey. :D

I could come to Breakwater early Sunday if you want? Can't stay for lunch or anything because I have to be back in SJ by 1 pm to take my son to hockey, but I could put in a couple dives with you. I'll just need to rent tanks so lemme know.

Conditions don't look bad as far as the swell model goes, but viz reports are looking pretty bad.

You can always do the underwater Olympics / Fun dive Sunday the 13th at morning start lake. It's a lot closer than Monterey. :D
Need to work on my weighting so really need the ocean.

I could come to Breakwater early Sunday if you want? Can't stay for lunch or anything because I have to be back in SJ by 1 pm to take my son to hockey, but I could put in a couple dives with you. I'll just need to rent tanks so lemme know.
What time is early? :D

Mike, I may be up for an easy going dive as well. I want to try out a new config.

I'd love to do BW on Saturday - but I'm a new diver.
Let me know if you wouldn't mind a newbie...

Early is 7 am, in the water by 7:45?
I must be back in SJ by 1, so I have to leave Monterey by 11:30am. If I'm driving the hour there I would want to try and do 2 dives before I go.
Is 7 am too early for you?
I filed my divorce papers today, so I could sure use some play time in the ocean, it's my "happy place".

Brad, I don't mind diving with a newbie if you promise not to get lost, I get a little freaked out finding myself alone, it's a buddy sport!
--Oh, but sorry, I can't go on Saturday, my son has a hockey game at 11 till 12 and conditions are usually pretty bad after that time.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom