Anyone up for some gentle diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahh that time sounds good to me ;-). Will check with Mike.

Basically we will go out about 10-20ft and spend lots of bottom time in one place over a sand patch near BW praticing skills. If you are cool with that.

So there will be lots of time to just hang out around buddies and get use to being in the suit. We will all be trying new stuff.
Sounds like what I need for the suit. Shallow so I have to deal with the air expansion and since I normally do photo not moving around is a good thing also :D

Heads up, I just got word that this weekend will be Pacific Grove's triathlon. I'm not sure how it's going to affect traffic near Breakwater. Just FYI.

Means more targets right? :D

Just a question are all 3 of you going to be in dry suits?
I would be in a wet suit and I do not want to cause issues if I were to join you.

Just a question are all 3 of you going to be in dry suits?
I would be in a wet suit and I do not want to cause issues if I were to join you.

Hi Brad,

I just sent you a PM explaining our dive plan.

I might be interested in joining you, depending on which day I end up observing an OW class' pool session (I just started my PADI DM course!).

How late can I let you know? I'm actually really interested in doing a loosely coordinated skills dive, since I have a lot of stuff I need to start brushing up on. :)

Wish I could be there! I fly out sunday so no diving for me this weekend. Mike M, I need to get a pic of you in the new suit. will you be on the boat on the 19th?

Hi Hepcat.

Mike M do you and Hepcat want to partner up for a dive? Does Hepcat want to join the sand patch pratice?

I'm pretty set on stationary pratice with Mike G to dial in gear and do some pratice. Brad has similar interest that can be included.

Last edited:
Does Hepcat want to join the sand patch pratice?

That is - in fact - almost all I'm interested in this weekend. :)

Unfortunately, I won't know whether I can make it until tomorrow evening when I figure out whether I'm observing OW on Saturday morning or not.

That is - in fact - almost all I'm interested in this weekend. :) Unfortunately, I won't know whether I can make it until tomorrow evening when I figure out whether I'm observing OW on Saturday morning or not.

Good luck with the DM program! Mike M & Mike G are you ok with Brad/ Bryan joining?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom