Anyone up for some gentle diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck with the DM program! Mike M & Mike G are you ok with Brad/ Bryan joining?

I have no problem diving with anyone, just as long as they all have a 7' ft long hose and it's colored pink... :mooner:

LOL, just had to take a crack at this since I've been reading recent threads about all this DIR talk... :rofl3:

I'm looking forward to some simple diving at the sand bar... :wink:

Hey can you keep an eye out for my weight pouch?

Not pink, that's my soft weight belt. Not DIR, but it's girly.
It's black with a red handle, says "Mares" and has a single 6# of soft weight in it.
You shouldn't BA a girl online if you aren't willing to do it in person :wink:

Mike, Kathy, Mike et al. 9 AM is a bit late for me. Hopefully I can join all of you another time.

doh sorry, I missed the part that you guys are going Sat. instead of Sunday. In general, I prefer to get started & finished earlier. Hopefully I can join you guys next time.

Do you guys mind if I tag along? I've taken the essentials class with Don but I wouldn't mind getting some more practice in as well.

-Erik

Do you guys mind if I tag along? I've taken the essentials class with Don but I wouldn't mind getting some more practice in as well.

-Erik

Hi Erik -

No problem

It will be good to see you/dive with you again.

I am guessing the others are ok with it too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom