Anyone up for a Dive on: April 16 or 17 or 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

southbayren

Contributor
Reaction score
Southern California, including Catalina Island
# of dives
25 - 49
:deal: Tax season is coming to an end. I won't have to talk to anyone else:rtfm:
All the returns will be :email: by the 15th or will be on extension.

Therefore I will not be working the rest of that short week. I do have some commitments but I'm pretty much open for any dive anywhere. Is anyone interested?

Where would you like to dive?
When would you like to dive?

Just so you know, I will be bringing my cat to the dive. She doesn't get in the way and if need be, she is good with sharing her air with you.

I would be up for a dive any of those days just name a place. i prefure any place up by malibu or more north. At least at this time unless i find a job or start classes

Well then, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you don't find a job :rofl3:

I was going to put a picture of my diving cat on the post too, but I think ScubaBoard is having problems today.

Hrmm..Cats and sharing air...

I won't even go there...

Ugh a chance to dive with two of my favorite dive buddies together and I gotta be at work :(

Nick

Why thanks. I'm some ones fav. dive buddy. well nick your one of mine too. I sure there will be a weekend where we will all dive together as tax season don't last forever.

your right the flames look like they are getting bigger any one want roasted chicken? Well even if i do get a job it don't last all day i mean by that time it wont get dark till 8 or 9 so can always go afterwords ya know. even though i dont know what part of cali your comming from besides southern :) Ok here i am trying to be optimistic again. :)

your right the flames look like they are getting bigger any one want roasted chicken?

Thats just fowl...
I prefer my chicken grilled...

I could go on but i think I will spare you guys...

Just so you do not think I am trying to hijack... when and where are you guys going to dive? If its a saturday Im down

I wonder what PETA would do to scuba board if they found out we were using a picture of a flaming chick!

Back
Top Bottom