Anyone up for a Dive on: April 16 or 17 or 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Because im special. And got tired of looking like the rest of you. Not really you can turn off the special things Scubaboard does on cirtian days by going to here http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions and at almost the bottom it says use thems and you click no and your pic will change back to normal :)

Don't let it ever be said that Erika did not teach me anything... :no

Thank you

Keep an eye on the pink ones - They will be in high demand...
I forgot about the Pink Situation. Ok no one gets my pink glow sticks they shall be mine. unless you guys want to have a pink one :D
Don't let it ever be said that Erika did not teach me anything... :no
Thank you i knew i could teach some one somthing on here some day. No More Hot Chicks.
I'm down for a night dive on one of those days with you guys... and you can drive with me Erika, if you want.:lotsalove:

You calling me a looser robert? Just joking. not sure yet i have to see.

And the Short Bus doesn't go to Seal Beach?
Never said that i asked where it was. aNd I WAs NevER oN ThE ShORT Bus. What ya talking about. and you expect me to ride with you?

I'll post info on when and where I plan to be diving in the future.Anyone who is interested to meet up is welcome.I do most of my diving at veterans(night dives mostly),old marineland and white point.I also do EARLY morning dives in laguna.

I'll post info on when and where I plan to be diving in the future.Anyone who is interested to meet up is welcome.I do most of my diving at veterans(night dives mostly),old marineland and white point.I also do EARLY morning dives in laguna.

Maby the weather will corapurate one of these days. and we can dive together. The early morning dives in Laguna would be supper early morning dives for me :dork2:

for sure you can count me in on a night dive....about diving south would love to hit you up and dive with you. just need to get advance notice on when since I work at nights wed thru sunday and got mon-tues completely off. would love to dive marineland or anywhere in laguana, but like erika said long drive for us here in ventura. :14:glow stick oh i want pink since i forgot to wear pink on saturday:rofl3:

:14:glow stick oh i want pink since i forgot to wear pink on saturday:rofl3:
Humm ill keep you in mind :)

Back
Top Bottom