Anyone up for a Dive on: April 16 or 17 or 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lucky you! I just bought 50 cyalume glow sticks. But that doesn't mean everone can conveniently forget as well!

Umm... Brian, can I borrow a glow-stick? Please?

Depending on time, I'm down to get wet. Would like to dive with you peeps finally. :D

Hey brian you can give out a few sticks last time i was the one handing them out. i guess this means at the next night dive there wont be a shortage of glow sticks.

Hey brian you can give out a few sticks last time i was the one handing them out. i guess this means at the next night dive there wont be a shortage of glow sticks.

I bought the lot of them on ebay. I figure I won't be running out any time soon. (plus the more you buy, the cheaper they get!)

That is true are they all one color though. if thats the case you will all look the same under H20 at night. I think i have 4 diffrent colors. And also dont they go bad after a while if ya dont use them.

Depending on time, I'm down to get wet. Would like to dive with you peeps finally. :D

When do you want to dive?
When is good for you?
Where do you want to dive?

I'm going to take everyone's recomendations and requests and make a plan for those 3 days. Then I will start a new Thread for each of the locations to make it easier for people to follow.

Right now just let me know when and where works best for you...

Erika - How come you are no longer a hot chick like the rest of us, anymore?

Erika - How come you are no longer a hot chick like the rest of us, anymore?

Because im special. And got tired of looking like the rest of you. Not really you can turn off the special things Scubaboard does on cirtian days by going to here http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions and at almost the bottom it says use thems and you click no and your pic will change back to normal :)

And i told ya up in malibu or north in the afternoons as it stands right now.

That is true are they all one color though. if thats the case you will all look the same under H20 at night. I think i have 4 diffrent colors. And also dont they go bad after a while if ya dont use them.

No, I got yellow, green, blue, red, and white. All glowsticks will go bad after a certain amoutn of time, they are chemical so there's an expiration date. These are cyalume surplus sticks, they are marked to expire this year but they last years after that. This is the brand that the military and emergency personnel use so I'm not worried about them at all. They came out to like under a dollar a piece.

Oh ok white did not know they made white I got pink, blue, green, yellow, and i think purple

I'm down for a night dive on one of those days with you guys... and you can drive with me Erika, if you want.:lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom