Anyone up for a Dive on: April 16 or 17 or 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats just fowl...
I prefer my chicken grilled...

I could go on but i think I will spare you guys...

Just so you do not think I am trying to hijack... when and where are you guys going to dive? If its a saturday Im down
:rofl3:

These flaming hot chicks are not worth all this attention...

I'm not available to dive that weekend. That is why I want to dive Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I'll dive in the morning, at lunch, in the afternoon and at night if there are people who want to dive. I will also travel anywhere for these dives, as long as it's South of Santa Barbara and north of San Diego. Preferably in the LA area though. I take that back, I don't really care... :14: Just tell me what time and where!

Is this group doing a shore dive? What area do you guys normally dive off? I have yet to dive in California because I'm a wimp when it comes to cold, but I've been hearing good things about it, so I think I might try it. I live in Newport Beach area if anyone has some good suggestions for dive clubs or centres here?

Is this group doing a shore dive? What area do you guys normally dive off? I have yet to dive in California because I'm a wimp when it comes to cold, but I've been hearing good things about it, so I think I might try it. I live in Newport Beach area if anyone has some good suggestions for dive clubs or centres here?

Humm..... cold water wimp? it hasnt been that cold only 50 in the water.Hearing good things about it yep the vis has been good all but last weekend when it went to crap. Cant tell ya any dive clubs or centers in newport beach for i dont even know where that city is. Keep checking for shore dives in this fourm dont know how far you are willing to travel to dive but there is almost somthing going on every weekend.

I know i will be avalable some of those days i dont really know the time yet. I will know the time better tommarow after noon. I would like to dive in the Malibu or north of there if that works for you. Just not leo carillo been diving there to much lately. Oh and brian when ya dive this time dont forget the weights. :D More then likely it would not be a night dive as the days are getting longer and soon a night dive will be starting at 9 insted of 7 and on a weekday that is just to late but ya might get me to do one. I will be willing to do an evening dive on any of the days.

I am down to do a day or night dive on the 17th. the other days 16th and 18th would have to be morning dives for me. would love to do a NIGHT dive on the 17th. only done one in my advanced course and maybe I can see if meghann can go also. keep me updated.

Humm..... cold water wimp? it hasnt been that cold only 50 in the water.Hearing good things about it yep the vis has been good all but last weekend when it went to crap. Cant tell ya any dive clubs or centers in newport beach for i dont even know where that city is. Keep checking for shore dives in this fourm dont know how far you are willing to travel to dive but there is almost somthing going on every weekend.

I know i will be avalable some of those days i dont really know the time yet. I will know the time better tommarow after noon. I would like to dive in the Malibu or north of there if that works for you. Just not leo carillo been diving there to much lately. Oh and brian when ya dive this time dont forget the weights. :D More then likely it would not be a night dive as the days are getting longer and soon a night dive will be starting at 9 insted of 7 and on a weekday that is just to late but ya might get me to do one. I will be willing to do an evening dive on any of the days.

Aww, I figured the later it became night the better, that way I don't have to rush from work to get a site! I owe you a glow stick!

Yea thats true. if you look at it that way but the latter you stay out the less sleep you get. dont worry about the glow stick it was only 50 cents. i went out and bought 16 i think.... so i have plenty. but if we do a night dive that does not mean all of you guys can forget to bring the glow stick. :) And at this point and time i dont care if its a night dive or not as long as its in the malibu area or more north as long as i get to DIVE. I got 13 in last month. so that puts me up to 29 or 30 for this year so far :)

Yea thats true. if you look at it that way but the latter you stay out the less sleep you get. dont worry about the glow stick it was only 50 cents. i went out and bought 16 i think.... so i have plenty. but if we do a night dive that does not mean all of you guys can forget to bring the glow stick. :) And at this point and time i dont care if its a night dive or not as long as its in the malibu area or more north as long as i get to DIVE. I got 13 in last month. so that puts me up to 29 or 30 for this year so far :)

Lucky you! I just bought 50 cyalume glow sticks. But that doesn't mean everone can conveniently forget as well!

I'm down with all the days that people have put down so far. That means I will do all the dives you guys have requested in the areas you requested. I don't see any conflict, but I will respond more specifically to each one later.

DeepDivr78 - Welcome, we are probably a great group for you to dive with, if you are trying to do more CA beach dives. As our name says it, we are the Beach Crabs and do beach dives with a few boat dives here and there. I'm not giving the group justice by the discription I just gave, but I hope you have had a chance to read more about the group already. If you have not, go to:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/beach-crabs/208138-introductions.html
Then you can also provide your information at the end of that thread to introduce yourself to everyone.

Are you interested in diving Seal Beach? Maybe, I can persuade Erika and Brian to drive south a little further then where they are used to.

Humm..... seal beach how far south is that. it depends on how late. and if its to far if i can find some one to drive with :). Hey im use to diving down more south its just every time i try and go diving in Palos Verdes The weather changes on us. and you can always do seal beach on one day and more north on others :) and if its further south i prefure it to not be during rush hour trafic :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom