Anyone Tried the New Cressi Leonardo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BinkyT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My last computer was a console-mounted Skinny Dipper (circa 1987) although I sold that many years ago.
Just ordered a pair of Cressi Leonardo computers ($180ea). The initial reviews look good for basic sport diving. Anyone have any practical experience? :confused:

I work at an scuba store and we have it, it is pretty easy to use for a one button computer and it's very cheap for a computer with that screen. I like it a lot more than the other computers in the same price range, namely the suunto zoop, mares puck and oceanic veo 100.

I took it for a virtual dive with our simulator :wink:

leonardo.jpg

soon we are going to have an online class for it.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

i work at a dive shop and recently received a new leonardo
it is easy to work with and in answer to a question of having only "one" bottom to access and change settings, the computer is very easy to use and once or twice in going through the system, it is effortless and easy to remember all functions
the leonardo is a computer, with the multiple setting with degress of safety a great feature, and also a bottom timer.

Diver's Supply offered them as Black Friday Sale effective through Nov. 28.

Computer was recommended by Jack in the Marietta store - he has been a great help.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom