Anyone Tried the New Cressi Leonardo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geez folks, it's a $200 computer with good features and excellent screen .... and one button operating.

Love it or spend more .....

My last computer was a console-mounted Skinny Dipper (circa 1987) although I sold that many years ago.
Just ordered a pair of Cressi Leonardo computers ($180ea). The initial reviews look good for basic sport diving. Anyone have any practical experience? :confused:

I have a friend with one. The only issue I've seen is that when diving nitrox sometimes you have to cycle around a second time due to the button's sensitivity. At $180, that is a great price. Where did you find one at that price? (PM please if you do not wish to post).

Just bought one from Diver's Supply In Marietta this weekend. The "user guide" is ok but can't wait until next month to get this thing in the water!

It's my 1st computer and have never used one of any kind.

Will try to post some feedback upon return.

Mike

I used the DiveNav training tutorial which was really cool! I was glad to get to see the screens as they would be under water and think it hepled me better understand how this thing works. Since I'm such a noob it also calmed some apprehension.

Mike

I used the DiveNav training tutorial which was really cool! I was glad to get to see the screens as they would be under water and think it hepled me better understand how this thing works. Since I'm such a noob it also calmed some apprehension.

Mike

I'm thinking of purchasing this watch right now from Diver's Supply. Was the online training free with your purchase? If not what was the cost. thank you.

No, but it only cost $4.99 for 12 months.

The Divenav site has some neat other features, but my graphics can't handle them on my current computer.

It does handle the training class though.

Mike

No, but it only cost $4.99 for 12 months.

The Divenav site has some neat other features, but my graphics can't handle them on my current computer.

It does handle the training class though.

Mike

Ok kool. Great price. The last time I was on the Divenav site I couldn't find the price.

I'm currently searching for the best price for the watch, before pulling the trigger.

Thank you.

I used the DiveNav training tutorial which was really cool! I was glad to get to see the screens as they would be under water ......l
I am glad you liked our tutorial. Tell your friends about us !

---------- Post added ----------

..............Was the online training free with your purchase? .......
Several dive stores DO provide our tutorials for free when you purchase a dive computer from them.
Ask and you shall receive :D

---------- Post added ----------

?......The Divenav site has some neat other features, but my graphics can't handle them ......
If you have an iPhone or a Droid smartphone, download our iDive Computer App and take your new dive computer for a virtual dive

I bought my wife an iphone, I'm not eligible for upgrade until October, i'm using a blackberry, may have to ssteal her phone for a bit and try it out.

Thanks,

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom