anyone know and want to give up the coordinates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After reading this discussion I went and signed up for the zodiac on the diveanimals website.... It turns out we are going to the P38!!!! Looks like a serious dive, but Divinman has done it a few times, so we should be fine.

Here is Divinman's wolf eel shot on the P38. I hear they have 5 wolf eels who reside there.

divinman:
Just looked at the coordinates for the P38 on this site. Unless there is more than two (the other is in like 238 fsw) these coordinates are WAY off. :eyebrow:...

Close enough for government work. It is a government sit after all, so what? You were expecting percision?

well I see nothing short of torture is going to get the coordinates out of you guys, anyway I think I have them from a SAILBOATING buddy of mine. All it took was a bribe. I haven't put the coord in the gps yet or checked a chart to see where it puts me so we will see. He's a sailboater so he may have had a few too many mai-tai's and listened to a few too many jimmy buffet songs (no offense to jimmy buffet).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom