anyone know and want to give up the coordinates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saintsfan

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
to the P38 and f18 wrecks around torrey pines state beach,cant find them.I know they are in the 125-30'+depth range and looks like less than a mile off shore or so. please!!!!

saintsfan:
to the P38 and f18 wrecks around torrey pines state beach,cant find them.I know they are in the 125-30'+depth range and looks like less than a mile off shore or so. please!!!!

Good luck, the local dive community want to preserve those wrecks, so they will not give out the coordinates..........

saintsfan:
Yeah,I kind of figured but just thought I would try

I belong to the Dive Animals Dive club, and they sometimes go out there with their own boat. You are more than welcome to join. I think they have a Panga dive to the P38 on the 16th of this month.

http://www.diveanimals.com

Captain Ron at Blue Escape (blueescape.com) has the coordinates, and would be happy to take you. It's not on their usual charter course and needs to be privately chartered.

I'm also looking for the F-18 off of Del Mar on the Franko's map, anyone been there?

It would take a lot of luck to find them with a fishfinder then dive to them.I think ca wreck divers will have them in there data base.so I will join them, or maybe nov or dec wrinkles dive??
Divemaster-K:
Captain Ron at Blue Escape (blueescape.com) has the coordinates, and would be happy to take you. It's not on their usual charter course and needs to be privately chartered.

I'm also looking for the F-18 off of Del Mar on the Franko's map, anyone been there?

So Cal Divin:
I did hear of a recent P-38 find in Australia.
http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?threadid=53574

Jeff

Thats one of my close girlfriends looking for the info on that P-38. I talked to her just last weekend. She is still trying to gather all the details on that and it is pretty interesting.

She says it is pristine condition. WIsh I was there!

Too cool!

Kimber

Very cool TekDiveGirl.
It's amazing the amount of info they've already found. Can't wait too see some pics or better yet video. The poor P-38 off our left coast is barely recognizable from the pics I've seen. Would love to dive her some day. Even better would be to see the one down under. The P-38 Lightning is one of my favs next to the P-51 Mustang, P-47 Thunderbolt, F-4U Corsair and of course my all time fav the P-40 Curtiss Warhawk aka Flying Tiger !!!

Keep us up to date please.
Thanks Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom