Anyone intersted in diving the Yukon on August 12th, 2010?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaQTX

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I could use a buddy. I've been keeping on eye on divebums and power scuba, but I don't know how that is going to pan out. e.g. power scuba is chartering the lois ann the day before I go back.

Anyway, the Lois Ann has a Yukon and 2 kelp dives on August 12th that I was thinking about doing. I want my 100th dive to be something to remember. I know its a little way out, but I just wanted to post something to see if anyone is interested.

Here is a video i made doing a couple of 100 foot wrecks last december, so you see that I wouldn't be a pain in the butt dive buddy. :wink: YouTube - Keys 2009 Wreck Video 1.avi

I actually prefer the Ruby E, but may be interested...

I actually prefer the Ruby E, but may be interested...

to tell the truth, I just read one of my old sucbadiving mags which talked about the yukon and the ruby e. it's just that I saw a trip schedule to the yukon and the point loma kelp beds which looked good to me. in the next couple of weeks i'll reserve my spot. drop me a line if you're interested. if you have a line on something better, i'm all ears...

NO WAY... I can't believe people actually dive the Yukon. Crazy. Oh, wait... you're talking about the wreck, not "way up north" in Alaska.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom