Anyone interested in diving CSSP on 8/2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I kinda doubt it.

We just need to be consistent about where we set up.

Then again if we do that it limits our activity to one section of the lake.

I know where longhorn is talking about. Its a nice spot. I've dove over there a few times, but considering the amount of shade I figure it gets taken up quickly.

We could claim the far north end on a regular basis. That would get us away from the classes, but then everything would be a long swim or we would have to truck gear to enter somewhere else.

BTW... Roberts wife is Debbie Jo.

TwoBit

CSSP this Friday?

Pant pant, I'm ready.

Just lemme know which side of Catch 22's Tahoe the banner is gonna be on. :D

thanks tom i stand corrected (i was never good with names)

We normally set up on the north end of the lake unless we get there late and the classes have it tied up.

I will be driving a dark grey Tahoe with the swamper banner on the side facing the road.

Can't miss it.

So it appears that I am on the opposite side of the lake. Probably pass y'all underwater :) TwoBit is right it does fill up quickly. The past 2 weeks I have gone out on Friday and camped makes getting the good spot pretty easy. The night dives are interesting. Nothing like the night dives I did in Cozumel, but interesting in their own right.

I am actually going to CSSP on Wed to get a couple of dives in. My regular buddy can't dive this weekend. But if y'all are out there on Friday, I might try to make it. What time are y'all normally leave?

Thanks and I will be venturing around to the other side and try to meet some of y'all.

... we are going to have a good turn out on Friday. Did I read everything right that we were going to meet on the north end? See ya'll Friday.

Jana

Doh! Looks like I will have to lose my "inductee" status another weekend. I'm planning on hitting CSSP on Sunday with a buddy or two. Maybe I'll meet y'all after I get back from Roatan :D 10 days and counting till I leave... yippee!

Sorry, I'm not going to be able tomorrow. I am working on a research paper and I am going to need tomorrow to work on it. I was really hoping to be done as a few dives would be a good reward for finishing.

Logan

Friday is out for me, but the missus and I are seriusly considering Saturday.

Is anyone gonna be out there on Saturday?

My car is still in the shop, so won't get it back until tomorrow at the earliest. Will let you know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom