Anyone interested in diving CSSP on 8/2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be out there Friday around 9:00 AM. I will be driving a dark grey Tahoe and parked on the North.

The banner will be hanging on the truck.

..on Saturday. We should get there about 10:30 or 11: 00 a.m. We'll park up by the north dock where the Swampers usually gather. Just look for a goofball with a couple of tatoos near a white Camry that responds to, "Hey Zagnut!.. you out here?"
...ya can't miss me. :)

Any other Swampers gonna be out there on Saturday?

We're gettin' a late start. We'll be out there about 11:30 a.m. or 12:00 p.m., just in case anyone else anyone else is planning on being out there.

I met up with ScubaJana, Catch-22 and his wife, and SeaHunt came along a little later. ScubaJana, Catch-22 and I did two dives and had a great time. Vis was not so good (only about 15 feet max), but the water sure felt nice (only 65 degrees at 46 feet). The perch were really aggressive along the south wall, and I got nipped at twice, once on each pinky. Other than that, it was a blast! I even sprung a birthday surprise on Jana, giving her a Texas divers pin for a present.

It's nice to go out on Fridays and have the place to ourselves.

Well I tried out CSSP for the 1st time on Sunday.. it was pretty neat. Definitely worth the $20 to get in.

I worked a lot on experimenting with my new TPII BC configuration (so far so good). I also played around with my 1st u/w camera (MotormarineII)... we will see if anything is acutally in focus when I pick up the pics at Walmart tonight. I can't say I can vouch much for the u/w photog skills.

Oh... anybody know when they are going to sink the American Eagle aircraft trainer thing? It looks like it would be a fun dive.

scotter once bubbled...
Oh... anybody know when they are going to sink the American Eagle aircraft trainer thing? It looks like it would be a fun dive.

They've got some work to do on it if they're going to make it a swim-through. For one thing, they will have to pull all of the seats out, or there won't be enough room to maneuver. I agree, though -- it will make for a fun dive, a lot like the C-140 JetStar at Athens Scuba Park.

Well I got my pics back. Whew, I have some learnin' to do... not many good pics. You can see me practicing my safe diving techniques in my profile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom