Anyone interested in a HOG regulator service class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver-Drex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am trying to generate enough interest in having someone run this class at Beneath the Sea this year. The class would likely be on Saturday March 25th from 9am until about 5pm. If six people want to attend someone from Edge/HOG or one of their authorized instructors will run it. Let me know me know if you are interested.
D

Diver-Drex,

How would the pricing break down and what else would be needed for the class? I would be somewhat interested in this.

K

The class will be the TDI HOG reg tech class. It will be run by Edge/HOG or Jim from UDM Aquatics. Cost is $275 and includes class materials and the certification card. A lot of material is covered from field fixes to full rebuilds.
You need to bring either HOG or Edge regs, tools and parts kits. You can buy the kits through UDM at a discount.
If you're interested contact Jim Lapenta at UDM, jimlap212@comcast.net.

Back
Top Bottom