Anyone in Coz diving Aug 29-Sep 3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, it was so great meeting all of you! Jeff, I'm sorry I didn't get to dive with you and Mia this trip, but I had a great time with you guys at La Cocay. I'm sure we'll cross paths again as often as we go down there. LOL

Karen, Penny, Stu, Jim, Bob and Scubajim--the cenotes were a blast and you guys are a riot! Thanks for letting me hang with you and hopefully we can do it again sometime!

Hector, it was a pleasure meeting you and your fam, and what a small world running into you in Playa! I hope your trip home went smoothly--mine was pleasantly trouble-free.

Crispos, it was nice meeting you--it always fun putting faces with names.

So, as Cush would say, "Good trip, good people". And I'd have to add "good diving". It just doesn't get any better! :)

Angie

cxg31s:
Hey guys, it was so great meeting all of you! Jeff, I'm sorry I didn't get to dive with you and Mia this trip, but I had a great time with you guys at La Cocay. I'm sure we'll cross paths again as often as we go down there. LOL

Karen, Penny, Stu, Jim, Bob and Scubajim--the cenotes were a blast and you guys are a riot! Thanks for letting me hang with you and hopefully we can do it again sometime!

Hector, it was a pleasure meeting you and your fam, and what a small world running into you in Playa! I hope your trip home went smoothly--mine was pleasantly trouble-free.

Crispos, it was nice meeting you--it always fun putting faces with names.

So, as Cush would say, "Good trip, good people". And I'd have to add "good diving". It just doesn't get any better! :)

Angie

Nice meeting you, the cenotes were a blast. Can't wait to go back to Coz again

Good trip....Great people....... Good dive!!! you folks are the best!!!

good trip - was nice to get an apartment rather than staying in a hotel

good people - fellow apartment dwellers, divers and BBQers

good diving - kewl diving on the Coz reefs as usual - the cenotes over on the other side were a great end to the week.....

good food - although I'm going to stay off the tortilla chips and dip for a while !...although I'll still eat cheetos (shame I can't find the cheese and chile ones over here)

....great coffee.....[thanks to those who made it first thing each morning !]

i put a couple of photos in the gallery......(i uploaded about 10 pics - took about 300 pics and videao clips so can send a cd to people if they want)

LOL Stu, every time I look at this post, your gallery has grown! Keep adding pics--they're great! Thanks for sharing....

BTW, I polished off the last of my queso y chile Cheetos on the plane ride home yesterday. Sigh....guess I'll just have to go back to Coz and get more! :D

Angie

Yeah Stu........You got me hooked on the chili Cheetos

stu_in_fl:
good trip - was nice to get an apartment rather than staying in a hotel

good people - fellow apartment dwellers, divers and BBQers

good diving - kewl diving on the Coz reefs as usual - the cenotes over on the other side were a great end to the week.....

good food - although I'm going to stay off the tortilla chips and dip for a while !...although I'll still eat cheetos (shame I can't find the cheese and chile ones over here)

....great coffee.....[thanks to those who made it first thing each morning !]

i put a couple of photos in the gallery......(i uploaded about 10 pics - took about 300 pics and videao clips so can send a cd to people if they want)
Yeah Stu, I want copies of your cd PLEASE.
and what about the Salty Lime Fritos? they were my fav.

Yep, very most I think it was ~ Good people ~ I adore each and every one of you, and hope to be able to all do another trip together SOON

Love the new avatar Scubajim! We need to thank our cute Tracey for that one. I think I need to change mine too. Maybe I'll use the one in your photo gallery. Help me do it K?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom