Anyone Headed to Our World Underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Everyone,
I am planning on going on saturdeay all day, and to the films on Sat. night, I might be able to attend on Friday night IF I can get excused from class. I would like to see the films that night.
On Sunday I am flying to Cayman for a week,
Please keep me in the loop about meeting up for a drink or something.
See you there,
Robb
P.S. you will recognize me with the cast-brace thing on my left hand :wink:

I will be there on Friday, maybe on Sat. too.

electricbear: what airline are you taking to Caymen?

I booked the airfare with miles from my Continental Airlines card, I am flying down on Delta through Atlanta, and back on Continental through Houston on the return trip, am very optimistic on getting out on Sunday Morning because of a large winter storm coming through Chicago Sat. Night. R/T only cost $55.00 in taxes.

Been seeing a bunch of people here at the Hyatt.

John Chatterton is here, Ray Black (team SCUBA) and others!

It's going to be fun!

Hey the show was good a lot of stuff to check out really like Whites new dry suit and Sandy it was nice to finally meet you and looking forward see you at Haigh this year.

Thanks to everyone from the board who stopped by the White Star Quarry Booth... it was fun!

see you diving soon!

Rich

Hey the show was good a lot of stuff to check out really like Whites new dry suit and Sandy it was nice to finally meet you and looking forward see you at Haigh this year.

Dale, it was my pleasure. I didn't realize you are in Homer Glen...my parents live in New Lenox, I am out that way all the time.

Looking forward to some great diving at Haigh this year....someone call Tina and tell her to turn the heat up!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom