Anyone Headed to Our World Underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We need to set a time and place for a "beverage" on Saturday before the film festival. Any suggestions?

I will be there with a bunch of my staff. Stop by the White Star Quarry Booth (603) and say hi if you can make it. Hope to see you.

Rich

In a weak moment, Pat Hammer decided to allow me a speaker's slot.

Sunday, 11:10 a.m., "Advanced Diving... are you ready for it?"

A 25 minute slide show interlaced with my usual odd comments as well as an appearance by SCUBA Barbie. This will focus on travel to advanced diving destinations, and what you can do to prepare.

Hope it's done snowing!

Betail, there is bar located in the hotel that connects to the convention center...cant think of the name or hotel name...lol..so I'm useless, but this is the best option as it doesnt involve going outside. :)

I like walking up to the PADI booth with a confused look on my face, mispronouncing the name and asking what they do.

That got a weird look at the Florida Dive Show.

I'll be there one day anyway. Just a spectator.

I'll be there one day anyway. Just a spectator.

You never really know. Maybe you'll be the exhibit. Watch the people behind the tables for a reaction. Sometimes, the attendees are more interesting than the exhibitors.:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom