Anyone have or seen the new DAN Safety snausage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw one of these at the LDS. They are much bigger than I imagined, but I don't have much experience with safety sausages. I think the attachment points would be good for attaching slates so that you could write stuff like drifting deco with buddy X and Y, or low on gas and lots of deco, send more please, or even, send down turkey on whole wheat.

The one gripe that I had is that the reflective stripe is only on one side. The other side had a reflective DAN logo at the top, but I would rather see reflective real estate on both sides. In the end it might not matter that much since in reality, it will probably be moving around and showing all sides to the world.

You can get it from our own RAPIDIVER, he is a member of the SB and supports DAN

Rafael:
You can get it from our own RAPIDIVER, he is a member of the SB and supports DAN

He might even give you a deal. But hurry since if he has 5 today his sale will be gone in two days :D

Nice looking outfit and the price sounds pretty good as well.

I got mine from DAN. Although it was out of stock when i ordered. They were supposed to get more on march 31st. Guess they sold out of that batch also. Anyway I really am impressed with it. Especially for 46 bucks. Order it now at that price and then call to see when they are coming in. At least you'll get it at the sale price which is good thru the end of April.

It is 6' in length.

I got mine today!

pretty nice..
What the length and LB?

New and improved! Includes 6’ orange safety sausage (with lpi attachment, dump valve and reflective strip), Wind Storm whistle, signal mirror and chemical lightstick. Accessories are incorporated into sausage’s base; clips to BC. Dimensions: 7.5” wide x 3.0” high (rolled); 7.5” wide x 72.0” high (unrolled).

There is the info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom