Anyone happen to catch Nancy Grace?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was wondering where the Nancy Grace fan club was hiding.

lol...I don't think they will be popping in here

One of my co-workers just came over to me and asked me if I watched her show. She told me it was a re-enactment of how they think the GBR honeymoon bride died. She told me when the repeats are on, but I think I'll pass.:D

I find the show distasteful. She is a showman for the masses, though. I choose to ignore her.

I do not understand the hate, though. Why does she incite such strong feelings? You guys give her too much power in your life. Let it go.

talking about this story of the honeymoon dive fatality? She's acting like she's been diving and talking about her "near disaster" where her primary and octo didn't work. Talks like she has experience but then slips several times referring to "oxygen valve" and your "main breathing device" that "goes over your mouth and nose". She's such a fake but then again, what do you expect from TV talk shows. At least the script writer could have gotten it correct.

I'd rather catch crabs or the clap than catch Nancy Grace. She is a real piece of work. Another reason I watch FOX News. She's not there!

I've got $20 that says she's not a diver at all.

i suspect by these posts, her history & her fans... Ms Grace will be heading for politics soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom