Anyone happen to catch Nancy Grace?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I refuse to watch her ever since this episode... Nancy Grace

The child was found sometime later, the mother had nothing to do with his disappearance

Dennis is right, they never found the kid. The mom sold his car seat and several other things the kid would still need (if he was going to be around) BEFORE he went missing. Hmmm... You know guilt is another reason for suicide.

Nancy Grace is one of those people that the world would be a better place if she would pull her bottom lip over her head and swallow.

The really sad thing is she has reproduced. She probably stood there looking at her daughter going "I will call her mini me"

It's amazing how she's managed to weave a whole show out of sensationalistic child abuse cases and the like, but I guess "Current Affair", etc. paved the way for her. Also, I know I shouldn't criticize people for their appearances, but there is something about her face--she looks like she could eat you alive.

--she looks like she could eat you alive.
Really????

Does she look like Anne Coulter at all? That's exactly the image I always get from her.... :11:

Not really--Coulter is emaciated but otherwise fairly "normal" looking, IMO, but Grace has a snub nose (I think that's the right term?) and just kind of a hard, mean look. They do share the same hair color though.

Really????

Does she look like Anne Coulter at all? That's exactly the image I always get from her.... :11:

Nancy Grace kind of resembles a bull dog...but that isn't being very nice to the dog.

omg

she bugs me, but I thought everybody loved her...alll those sappy callers

I would say she resembles a transvestite, too much make-up

maybe she snapped when her sister was murdered?

Back
Top Bottom