Anyone happen to catch Nancy Grace?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That woman would go broke in a Navy town even if she was the only woman there. :wink:

Gary D.

Wow, can you feel the LOVE in this room?

Don't hate the player; hate the game, and the morons who tune in and give her the ratings to stay on the air.

Never watched. Never will. Just the commercials I see show me she's a legal version of Dr Phil, another blowhard ego polluting the heavens with electromagnetic energy.

oh - if wiki has any of it right Ms Grace is a nasty piece of work :shakehead:

If anyone told me they hated Nancy Grace more than me, I would call them a liar. Well, anyone except the numerous people whose lives and reputations she's frivolously destroyed.

For an attorney, she cares very little about the process of justice. At best she is apathetic about, and at worse she is contemptuous of, the very basic rights of due process. Her populist, "I'm just a victim's advocate" appeal plays on the ignorance of people for her own self-promotion.

She is everything that is dangerous about the American legal system. She is the example of the person, (and once prosecutor) who believes the judicial system doesn't need to be fair, it only needs to be harsh. Just let her round up the bad guys vigilante style, to hell with all the safeguards of due process, according to her.

You know how you can tell she is 100% self-promotion? She brags about having a 100% conviction rate. While that kind of record may sound impressive to the lay public, prosecutors know that kind of stat is easy to manufacture. All you have to do is give really easy plea offers on the hard cases. Any prosecutor who is afraid to try the tough cases will get a high conviction rate simple because they refuse to go to trial on any case they might lose. The really good prosecutors don't keep score. The bar will know them by their reputation, and you don't need a win or loss record to fool people. As simple rule of thumb, which is not always accurate, any prosecutor who keeps a win/loss tally is either really new or really full of it.

Anyway, I think there are very few people that can match me on either the duration or intensity of my hatred for Nancy Grace. I do appreciate the effort, though.

Anyway, I think there are very few people that can match me on either the duration or intensity of my hatred for Nancy Grace. I do appreciate the effort, though.

YOU WIN!!!!!! :D

I'm not sure I've ever seen such a hatred before for someone who wasn't a despotic psychopath ruling some unfortunate country...... :11:

Back
Top Bottom