Anyone happen to catch Nancy Grace?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vicksburg Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
talking about this story of the honeymoon dive fatality? She's acting like she's been diving and talking about her "near disaster" where her primary and octo didn't work. Talks like she has experience but then slips several times referring to "oxygen valve" and your "main breathing device" that "goes over your mouth and nose". She's such a fake but then again, what do you expect from TV talk shows. At least the script writer could have gotten it correct.

Nice observation. There is no truth, they're just selling advertising. Presidential candidates on down.

I certainly wouldn't admit it if I had. That woman relentlessly seeks the low road and embodies everything that is wrong with American media.

I refuse to watch her ever since this episode... Nancy Grace

The child was found sometime later, the mother had nothing to do with his disappearance

I don't think they have found the child yet...trenton duckett

I still despise her though.

WOW, I totally remember them saying that he'd been found. That sure looks like he hasn't been. So Sad...

I was all up in arms then, saying that Grace should be charged.

Back
Top Bottom