anyone good at dealing with car sales guys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funnily , my dealership wanted to buy back my 09 truck about 6 monthes after I bought it ... I guess that the truck market was booming at that time and they were looking to get used trucks to sell , at most any cost ... they wanted to give me more than I payed for it out the door :shocked2:
... if GM would have had a manual trans option on the new half tons by then, I would have taken it ... I sure miss heal & toe'ing

I hope you got a cherry turquoise over white '57 Chevy Nomad Wagon.

Funnily , my dealership wanted to buy back my 09 truck about 6 monthes after I bought it ...
I thought you worked in a dealership? Their buy back program is called advertising for selling you a NEW vehicle :shakehead: I got the notice from the Chevy dealer I bought my Burb from too.

Many, many, many thanks to the posters on this thread. Your advice was most helpful and got me out the door at an excellent price.

Attachments

• IMG_0854.jpg
    IMG_0854.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 42
Pretty car, but it don't look like no '57 chebby.

I think you'll be happy with the Mazda3, it's a good car for the money.

and Mazda3 Forums & Club - Index is a great resource if your the kind of person that likes to do you own maintenance.

Actually I'm off the classic kick right now, next project is a reproduction of a Cobra Daytona Coupe. Gonna build it with a 4 banger (I have a 14 year old, and this will take about two years), when he leaves for college I'll drop a 5 liter in it.

1964_shelby_cobra_daytona_coupe_blue_01.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom