Anyone going to the Haigh this Weekend ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are killing me. I finally am getting my drysuit cert. on Saturday. Did the Pool last Friday, been in Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia ever since. Gotta love it when tha air temps are 82 degrees. The only reason I'm gonna come home is for the dive....Oh yea and the wife!!!LOL

Buddha64:
You guys are killing me. I finally am getting my drysuit cert. on Saturday. Did the Pool last Friday, been in Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia ever since. Gotta love it when tha air temps are 82 degrees. The only reason I'm gonna come home is for the dive....Oh yea and the wife!!!LOL

Dry suits are great when you live up here. Season starts early and ends later, unless you are really hardcore and dive all winter. Harder to find dive spots in the winter though, with the quarries mostly closed and most boats off the water in Lake Michigan.

I finally am getting my drysuit cert. on Saturday

Just in time for your Bonaire trip in a couple weeks! Yeah, I'm jealous!

Back
Top Bottom