Anyone going to the Haigh this Weekend ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im going to be there Sunday @ 8:00 am . Looking forward to meeting other Die Hard ScubaBoard Diving Buddies.

See U Then ........

Won't be getting Drysuit cert until the 8th and 9th . Hope to see some of you folks out there after that.

I was planning on diving the flamingo on Sunday but a spot opened up on the LenDer, so I'm doing the Car Ferry instead :D

Tony & Rob I had a great day diving with ya Scuba Freaks. Hopefully we can get together again some time in the near future. By the way tony tell your buddy I owe him a refill on the pony bottle.

Later

Gerry

Freaks huh? Yup- another fine day of diving at Haigh- water temp has warmed up a touch from around 40 (really 38) to above 40 (maybe 41 if you warm it up yourself :wink: ). Vis was about the same as last week- 15' - 20' in the 50' area and the deep hole is clear and bright. We did a little research and discovered that there is a fine layer of light silt that covers that really blackety black silt that sucks the light out of the water. This light colored silt actually brightens up the hole!

While the Team A went to lunch, the Team B tooled over to the shallow end. I was never so lost in my life! The temp is about the same, although it felt warmer. The vis in the shallow end is pretty good in some places (20'+), although it drops down in some of the popular attractions.

Hi Guys, I can't make it this weekend, I am off to Florida for a wedding. I might be able to make it on Sat.8April if I am not working. If not, I can make it the following weekend,the 15th and 16th? I need to try out my new DUI undergarments
See you then,
Robb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom