Anyone Ever Use Cave Adventurers Online Store?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFeenD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone here ever used Cave Adventurers!, We will NOT be undersold!!! ? I found a great deal on BP/W that I want, which would allow me to save money for a good drysuit an canister light. Any experience with the store would be appreciated so that I dont waste my time, money, and end up with a terrible experience.

Thanks! :D
-ddd

They're great. They sold me a new canister light (display) for around 40% off retail and upgraded the shipping, to accomodate my schedule, at their expense. If they were trying to impress a new customer, it worked.

Has anyone here ever used Cave Adventurers!, We will NOT be undersold!!! ? I found a great deal on BP/W that I want, which would allow me to save money for a good drysuit an canister light. Any experience with the store would be appreciated so that I dont waste my time, money, and end up with a terrible experience.

Thanks! :D
-ddd

I have, too----bought a DR BP/W and a DR octo(@ different times) last spring from Edd-----no problems & great person to deal with, you won't go wrong.......BTW, love both items.......

Edd (Cave Adventurers) is well known and has a great reputation that is well earned. I have not used his online shop just been to his shop. It is THE dive shop for cave diving in Marianna at the mill pond.

I've never bought from his online store, but frequent his shop anytime I'm in that area. Edd is great to deal with and usually there are some good deals to be had. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from his online store. If you have any doubts or questions, give him a call.

Another vote for Edd. I mail ordered my dive lights from him as well as a pair of fins. Unfortunately, the fins went back but the transaction was handled very well.

That settles it then, I will buy from them without hesitation.

Also, I emailed him this morning, and he was super prompt and helpful. It has already been a great experience, and I havent even bought anything :)

And you won't be disappointed! My husband and I have worked with Edd over the past year now, as Mike has upgraded to a sidemount system for his cave diving. We have been quite pleased with the level of service that Edd provides. He will spend as much time as you require, answering questions over the phone. Shipping has always been accurate and prompt. Prices are outstanding. And got lots of new gear this year, from the Nomad to new regs, lights, hoses, backplate and other odds and ends.

Not that it's necessary, but I'll pile on. Edd's good people, and his prices are great. He handled the whole fiasco with the Oxycheq lights well for us, too.

I'll add to the list. Nothing online but in person - 3 regs, 2 can lights, drysuit, 4 tanks, lots of pressure guages, backup lights, reels, 2 wings, 2 BP and harnesses, 2 computers, etc. The list goes on. Edd is the best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom