Anyone dove with Pelagic Ventures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scram Bulleggs:
I have been on a few charter boats in the states and you can just see when someone puts more effort into things. Hey when I am not paying for it I like to just float on the lake with a beer in my hand too:)

We'll be going out three days in May; I hope the billfish and dorado are running. I need a blue for my slam.

All of my experience has been out of Sheepshead bay in NY. Very excited to get some tropical fishing in. Just seemed like a whole dif world. Let us know how you do.

Scram Bulleggs:
All of my experience has been out of Sheepshead bay in NY. Very excited to get some tropical fishing in. Just seemed like a whole dif world. Let us know how you do.

One of the reasons that we choose May to go to Cozumel is for the fishing; May is usually the peak of the dorado run, and there are usually billfish around then, too. We usually do pretty well; we've been fishing with the same crew for several years now, and they usually do a good job putting us onto the fish.

When we attempted to go in Late Oct we were told it was a poor time of the year. As we turned to start back in we saw a sailfish surface, I guess on some of the flying fish? Really made the non sick ones of us want to stay out hehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom