Question Drivers Software for Oceanic Pro Plus 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KEITHB1955

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have the Oceanic Pro Plus 3, I was attempting to download my dives to DiverLog, I downloaded the program from their website, paid the 19.99 for the program, downloaded the USB drivers, but it wont interface at all with my desktop, I"m running windows 11, I reached out to Pelagic the company that sponsors the software but all they do Is send me a link for drivers to their 2010 USB drivers! Anyone have a suggestion? The Drivers dont work.

Can you download the dives using the Oceanic software? If so, then you know the problem is not with the dive computer and/or data cable. The drivers from Oceanic might also work for the other software.

Can you download the dives using the Oceanic software? If so, then you know the problem is not with the dive computer and/or data cable. The drivers from Oceanic might also work for the other software.
no , wont accept Pro Plus 3

In that case it could be the transfer cable, the dive computer, or your PC. Might talk to Oceanic and/or your local dive shop. I have a datapro 3 and no issue with transfers.

no , wont accept Pro Plus 3
Did you figure it out? We are having the same issue. Can’t get past the handshake step without timing out. I love Oceanic computers but this is frustrating.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom