Anyone diving with Blue Manta in February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Truckmanforlife

Registered
Reaction score
I’m booked on my first trip to Raja Ampat aboard Blue Manta on the February 5-12 trip. Just wanted to check in to see if anybody has dove with Blue Manta or will be on the boat with me as I’m traveling solo. I really appreciate reading the threads on this board regarding travel logistics and things in general so thanks to all who have contributed. I’ll be arriving via Jakarta taking that early morning flight on the 4th so will have a whole 24 hours in Sorong ahead of the liveaboard pickup. Just need to figure out hotel reservations now. Regarding booking Indonesian airline flights CGK to SOQ I almost gave up as none of the airlines would except my US CC. Found success just using a different VISA than I normally use and after one failed attempt and a fraud check by my bank it went through the second time. Next time I’ll call my bank ahead of time which I think is the problem most people seem to be having and might solve it. Thanks again to all for all the insights and tips regarding diving and logistics in Indonesia.

We have a group going to Raja Ampat for the first time as well and will be on the Blue Manta boat (Feb 5-12). DM me and we can compare notes. Travel logistics have been challenging.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom