Anyone Diving Next w/e, 3/22-23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be in the Blue Grotto this coming Saturday with a referral student. There's a couple of other divers coming along to blow a few bubbles and you're welcome to tag along with the group. :palmtree: Bob

I'll be in the Blue Grotto this coming Saturday with a referral student. There's a couple of other divers coming along to blow a few bubbles and you're welcome to tag along with the group. :palmtree: Bob

Thanks!!! You just might have yourself a deal!! Will let you know by Thursday if I will be joining you! :14:

I'm going to the Easter egg hunt and picnic up at Hudson Grotto next Saturday (I'm working Sunday)

I think I might want to tag along EAN. Do you mind a lowly rec diver joining you tech guys to look for Easter Eggs.

Don't mind at all.

Ready for a tour of the bottom yet?

They are having diving, games, lunch and prizes all for $10 pre registered and $15 on Saturday.

I'm going to try and get Narcosis to give guided tours of the bottom. These tours will be done using the individual divers fins but the speed will be at a Gavin scooter peak level. :):)

Maybe on the bottom. I won't know until I get down there. I'll give it a shot though. I will hunt down the number and call to pre register this week.

Looking to get wet ASAP! If anybody is going out to a spring or the gulf, I'd like to tag along. :popcorn: Nacosis, Eandiver, MissDirected, Capt Ty? Please HELP!!!!! :D

I'm not any of those you named (and I'm sure that they are grateful) but I'm diving Blue Springs on Thursday and Ginnie on Friday, you're welcome to join in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom