Anyone Diving Next w/e, 3/22-23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not any of those you named (and I'm sure that they are grateful) but I'm diving Blue Springs on Thursday and Ginnie on Friday, you're welcome to join in.

Thanks Fox-Cousteau!! I unfortunately have other ugly Mon-Friday commitments.......called work!! :shakehead: Maybe next time if it is on the weekend.

Have some great dives!!!

Got a group doing a camping/dive trip up at Devil's Den the 21st-23rd. The more the merrier!

I'll see you at DD with my group Friday, then Saturday at Blue Grotto. :palmtree: Bob

Don't mind at all.

Ready for a tour of the bottom yet?

They are having diving, games, lunch and prizes all for $10 pre registered and $15 on Saturday.

I'm going to try and get Narcosis to give guided tours of the bottom. These tours will be done using the individual divers fins but the speed will be at a Gavin scooter peak level. :):)

All right Bro. I'm all signed up for Saturday. WOOHOO Ready to get wet. I might even bring the wife and kids to take part in the dry festivities. :D

I don't know what ime I'll be there. Depends on how fast I can get the wife and kids moving. They told me the festivities don't start until 10.

No problem, I plan on being there a while.

If it was my wife and daughter they'd just make it by dinner time.

Sounds good. As usual I'll be there at the crack of dawn.

Ok, who's Dawn and what's the deal with her crack? :rofl3:

I will see you up there early as well. I'm usually slow when gearing up so I need a few hours to get read unlike other peeps who seem to be in gear when they get there. :D

I will call today and pre-register. It's looking like I will FINALLY be getting wet again!! I feel like a born-again dive virgin!! :rofl3:

Is there room for another at Hudson? I'll be by myself, and am working on getting my trim down with my doubles, so if you guys don't mind a yo-yo tagging along. I've never been.

Don

I don't care. As long as everyone else is good I don't se why not. Call Scuba West and get registered. It saves you five bucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom