Anyone Diving Next w/e, 3/22-23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was supposed to but work wouldn't let me get out in time. I have been working till 7 or 8 every night so I called to Aquarium and let them know and I will do the June classes.

I was supposed to but work wouldn't let me get out in time. I have been working till 7 or 8 every night so I called to Aquarium and let them know and I will do the June classes.

Bummer dude. No worries. It'll be there in June.

Yeah. I was pissed when it happened but I'm over it now. I will get it in June. I'm thinkin I might try to get in a cavern class before then. I just don't know if I can keep up with you tech guys.

Had a great time today at Hudson Grotto despite being limited in my dives due to sinus issues. The rain held off, it wasn't too cold and despite the clouds visibility was fairly good.

Thanks the staff of Scuba West and to git-r-dun and family, scoobahdood, M&M (Mike and Mary) and Henry Morgan.

Henry Morgan and I are planing on going back Thursday.

Thanks to all as well. We had a good time. The dive was good. I have got to get a bigger light!!!!! That's the next toy to buy.

hey guys.
iy was great to see ya all together again. mark i hope you feel better, ken it was
great to finealy meet your family.. good to see larry again also... well when the green
crap stops falling from the trees and i can pull the pool cover off again, we will try for
a weekend meet and greet at m&m resort.. ken when i get it open your always welcome touse it to try out new gear .. hope to see you all soon

m&m

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom