Anyone dive the Bare trilam hd tech?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No hard feelings, but search is your friend. This suit is discussed on a weekly basis.

I've had mine for a few months now and I love it. I just did my first ocean dives with it this past week while diving the Channel Islands in CA. Over all everything worked very well, I need trim my neck seal a little due to it being tight. Another thing that I noticed was I had to keep the zipper lubed/waxed more than other suits did while on my trip than other did, but it could be due to it being very new still and stiff. When just learning to dive with it, I wasn't sure that the ATR system was working and I was thinking of getting a pair of gators. However, since getting to dive with it 4 or 5 dives a day this past week the ATR did its job as designed and there is no need for another pair of gators. Other than that, it dried very quick and was easy to get on and off. You will love this suit!

dkatchalov - Great signature line!

As for the Bare - I've got 2 so I'm biased, but they are the superior price/perfromance solution.

My HD Tech performs wonderfully. I think my XDC2 is a bit more comfy and warm, but it bulkier, heavier and takes to long to dry.

It's an awesome suit. I bought mine last January and have around 60 dives on it. It's an outstanding suit and I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

HD Tech Trilam here.
I love my suit. Can't say that I have any complaints per se. My suspenders could be a little bit stiffer (less stretchy) to support the suit when I fold it off to the waist line for short surface intervals. But no complaints.

If anything, I love my HD Tech Trilam. It's a good suit. The price is right. It performs very well. The leg gators might work a little bit better; but that's not a complaint. Good dry suit. Happy diving! Have fun! I love the front breast/torso zipper. Most excellent!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom