Anybody want to dive some wrecks Oct 5-7?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fireflock,
Though we went out on our own on the Mutiny, we were there at the same time as Kamela's group. The Seafood fest should be renamed the funnel cake fest, as those were the primary things available everywhere. My dive report is elsewhere.
-J

Fireflock,
Though we went out on our own on the Mutiny, we were there at the same time as Kamela's group. The Seafood fest should be renamed the funnel cake fest, as those were the primary things available everywhere. My dive report is elsewhere.
-J

Yeah, I wasn't sure what most of the festival had to do with seafood............. There were lots of artists, wineries, overpriced food vendors -- $5 for ice cream, $6 for lemonade, etc -- carnival rides, concerts..........

And what was the thing with no beer!!! :11: I mean come on-you gotta be kidding!
-J

And what was the thing with no beer!!! :11: I mean come on-you gotta be kidding!
-J

It IS the South, it's not like we don't drink beer............. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom