Anybody interested in the Meg ledges?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We (myself and @AustinV) made it out on the “inshore” ledge yesterday. We were planning on the “offshore” ledge, but the weather out there didn’t cooperate.

For a first trip out there...I was happy with the results. I was hoping for a 4”+ tooth, but ended up with that and then some. These are my finds from my third, final, and most productive dive of the day.

9F5B62B5-AD58-437E-9822-D5E675D9D949.jpeg

This one...when I spotted it half buried and vaguely resembling a tooth, I thought “no way...that’s too damn big to be a tooth.”

B6303206-0F7F-4311-BC6C-8D1AEB450A3E.jpeg

Dean and his crew was great to dive with. The boat was big and comfortable. I slept most of the way back to shore in a provided bean bag chair.

We did have a good day diving. The other divers booked on the boat didn’t show up for some reason, and Jet Lag was gracious enough to run the boat with only two divers on it, so that was awesome.

Here is most of what I found, quarter for size reference:

A1672-A75-AFB6-4255-8944-7-B4-EC28-C050-B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom