Any way to transfer log...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teresak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I recently purchased a Shearwater Peregrine DC. I have hundreds of dives logged in DiverLog+. Is there any way to transfer my dives to Shearwater cloud? I dread having to transfer manually (but OCD won't let me not!)

take a look here first:

I recently purchased a Shearwater Peregrine DC. I have hundreds of dives logged in DiverLog+. Is there any way to transfer my dives to Shearwater cloud? I dread having to transfer manually (but OCD won't let me not!)
I believe your dives are still in your Peregrine.
It you simply connect it to the Shearwater Cloud, it should all sync on its own.

Unless you’re referring to additional information logged in DL+?

You can import into shearwater cloud as .db or .uddf files if DiverLog+ will export either of those file types. I would try on a small subset of dives (like 5) to see how well the transfer works. If it works, delete those initial dives then do the whole thing. Cloud will download duplicates. Importing is under the "file" icon on the top left (on a mac at least, not sure if it looks different on a PC).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom