Diverlog+ data to SSI app

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
C
Reaction score
Hello , i was using Diverlog+ till recently but now i crossedover to SSI so i need to use the SSI app .I have about 130 logged dives in Diverlog+ and cant find a way to transfer them to SSI app. NO "export" option in Diverlog+ no "import" file in SSI app (android phone)

You can’t transfer the DiveLog+ data to the SSI logbook. The best option is to start your SSI logbook with your next dive, using whatever dive number it would be in DiveLog+. You can then manually enter all the dives from DiveLog+ into SSI if you want.

Why do you need to use SSI app? Objectively, it’s a pretty poor app. Any SSI dive center can update your online record of your number of dives based in their review of any log. This allows you to use a better log app and still get the badges associated with specific goals for # of dives.

Hello , i was using Diverlog+ till recently but now i crossedover to SSI so i need to use the SSI app.
You don’t need to use the SSI app. If you are doing a class where there is a minimum dive count needed, showing your DiverLog+ log should suffice. The instructor can then update your dive count in SSI and it will show as verified dives.
I have about 130 logged dives in Diverlog+ and cant find a way to transfer them to SSI app. NO "export" option in Diverlog+ no "import" file in SSI app (android phone)
Hmm. I thought I had previously used DiverLog+, but it appears I was using DiverLog on my MacBook. I was able to export from DiverLog under File, Export. If this was removed in DiverLog+, then not really sure what the point of + is.

Back
Top Bottom