Any thoughts or insight as to when Bonaire may reopen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our trip in Nov looks like a no go. Bon talking about closing down flights from cur. That doesn't sound like USA in the cards anytime soon.

We had a group going to buddy dive’s tec week in October. Just found out our flights were canceled on American.

170k deaths but the stock market is up. I guess we are winning where it counts. :facepalm:

And I just received an email that Delta has cancelled our November trip as well.

And I just received an email that Delta has cancelled our November trip as well.
That’s interesting. We are on American one way and United the other but haven’t heard anything from either airline for early-mid October flights. Curious if we will shortly id you just heard.

We wanted Buddy Dive on 3 Oct but they didn't have any Studios available (due to Tech week?) so we opted for Capt Dons. Final payment was due a week ago, didn't look like it was gonna happen so we changed our dates to 3 July 2021. Had to stay with Capt Don or lose $200 deposit.
We too have United to Bonaire and AA coming back, they haven't cancelled yet but expect it to happen soon.

United flights in Nov from EWR have not cancelled yet. Plan was to stay at Capt Dons Oceanfront Jr. Suite with a greal deal on a package that includes 10 boat dives and free nitrox on boat dives. This trip originally booked for May and moved to Nov. Going to wait as long as we can to see if it is a possibility.

American never said boo. I called to check status and they said I was still good to Miami, but cancelled to Bon.

Forget about Bon until CV-19 is under complete control in the US. In other words - not untill a long time after Jan 20, 2021 - and only if we are lucky and get someone who will deal with the pandemic. There ain't no miracle comming.

Take your whinging to the pub please. No place for it here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom