Any Swedish divers here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

piikki:
Totally agree with grazie here - especially in writing since then us Scandies do not need to get spooked every time the famous crow noise comes out of you Dutchies either, Laurens :wink:
Guys, this is not about your ability to understand Dutch or your (lack of) appreciation of its vocal beauty. :D
I'm just wondering why someone would greet an American/Swedish audience in Dutch? :06:

I know ;-) just wanted to let everyone know that it wasn´t TOTALLY wrong...or rather...it was wrong but it works...

Do you know how cold the water is in Sweden? Must be below 20...geeesh...

El Orans:
Guys, this is not about your ability to understand Dutch or your (lack of) appreciation of its vocal beauty. :D
I'm just wondering why someone would greet an American/Swedish audience in Dutch? :06:

Sorry Laurens. My fault for saying it. It's the only european language where I know how to say welcome and it's pretty understandable in writing. :) I apologize for my twisted sense of humor guys.

but seriously, let's get back on topic now: Any FEMALE Swedish divers here??? :D

@ ber: go to www.davidhasselhoffslonglosttwin.com for my pic. :wink: (or just oogle my gallery if you're curious to know if I really look like my twin.)

chip104:
Sorry Laurens. My fault for saying it. It's the only european language where I know how to say welcome and it's pretty understandable in writing. :) I apologize for my twisted sense of humor guys.
Deutschland: Willkommen zum SB
Espana: Recepción al SB
France: Bienvenue a SB
Greece: Uποδοχή στο Sb
Italia: Benvenuto a SB
Nederland: Welkom bij SB
Portugal: Boa vinda ao SB

How's that for choice? :)

Not swedish but living in Copenhagen we do often dive in southern Sweden. So if I can help?

Danish: Velkommen til SB :)

Swedish diver here... Diving on the best coast (west coast) of Sweden.
Let me know if I can be of any help!

Hey, I should learn how to check my own threads. ha ha I glad to see so much activity here. Grazie I'll PM you. As for the female Swedish divers please post here too ;-) Robert I'll PM you also. I'm very interested in Sweden the land of my Father. I have almost no personal knowledge and would appreciate filling in some of the gaps. What I know of it so far is all GOOD. A wonderful place. With an amazing history.

Thanks

Carl Frederick Brunberg

Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom