Any Santi E-Motion Issues with Pin Holes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KneeDeep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is any one experiecing any issues with your suit and pin holes?

I notice I was getting damp/wet, and notice I did have a very small tear. Fix that with aquaseal and was still very damp. Took a flash light to the inside of the suit and notice how transparent the suit really is. And also seen a few pin holes.

After looking on the outside and the inside, I couldn't find any noticable scuffs that would suggest a punture. And they are random.

Open to suggestions, I take really good care of this suit and only have about 50 dives on it.

Is the torso blue? I am also struggling with pinholes in my e-motion. None of them are anywhere near any likely "wear and tear" areas. Not that that would be a reason, I think I have a max of 20 dives on the suit. I really loved it when it decided to flood at 58m with about an hour of deco obligations...

Nope... mines red and black, and the pine hole are in the black part below the zipper. And like you, are not in really prone areas for 'wear and tear'... chit its a new suit.

Imla, you heard of any others having same issue?

Back
Top Bottom