Any reports from Breakwater today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
With all these storms coming through the diving up in Sonoma County is non existant.
I'm just wondering if Breakwater has layed down any and if it might be clean enough to get in.
I haven't been in the water for a few months now and am desparate enough to drive three hours to dive the Breakwater.
What do you Breakwater regulars think tommorow might be like?

I have new gear set ups that I really need to test and I hate pools, that's where I draw the line.

PZZ560-565-232315-
PIGEON POINT TO POINT PINOS TO 10 NM-
POINT PINOS TO POINT PIEDRAS BLANCAS TO 10 NM-
900 AM PST SAT JAN 23 2010

SUN
SE WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...BECOMING S IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND
WAVES 3 FT. W SWELL 10 TO 12 FT AT 13 SECONDS. CHANCE OF RAIN.

WED
N WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. W SWELL 7 TO 9
FT.

Looks like later in the week is getting better. If you decide to go at some point let me know, maybe we can carpool. Could take my boat, but you probably want to shore dive right? Someday I will get you out to Lobos by boat.

Yeah it looks like a wash. But you never know, the reports seem to one thing and actual conditions are another, at least that seems to be the pattern.
I don't know what I'll be doing later in the week. I could always move some work to the weekend, if I'm lucky enough to have any. This sucks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom