Any Online Courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ellisj501

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering whilst we are in the lockdown period is there anyone doing any online courses to help advance themselves in Scuba, whether it is marine biology, any PADI courses available.

I just started my Open Water course before lockdown kicked in, whilst the pools have been closed I have had the chance to complete the Knowledge tests and final written exam, same for RDP tests as well and today I signed up for the dry suit course, I imagine I will have completed that in a couple of days again the knowledge tests. I have also managed to get most of my kit sorted out.

But whilst time is plenty available what is everyone doing that's available online.

Cheers

John

I've done dive theory and starting book work for ITT and divemaster

Already completed OW and Dry Suit with the local dive shop. During the lockdown I have completed all the book work for Peak Buoyancy and Advanced Open Water. Hearing we may be able to get in the water next week. Hopefully we can all get wet soon.

Already completed OW and Dry Suit with the local dive shop. During the lockdown I have completed all the book work for Peak Buoyancy and Advanced Open Water. Hearing we may be able to get in the water next week. Hopefully we can all get wet soon.
That's brilliant, we are watching the dive sites at moment, I think if they can organise social distancing whilst out of the water we will be laughing.

I did the science of diving and fish identification online specialties through SSI. Was an easy way to support some dive shops and a good refresher of the material.
That's a great idea, certainly the fish identification. Nice work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom